Mukteshwar Himalayan Resort lodged at an altitude of 7500 ft tastefully well-furnished rooms. Complementing comfort, the rooms are so oriented so as to give an incomparable view of Nainital and other panoramic view of mountains and valley. To satiate the customers, it offers rooms, which are moderately priced. To all the nature lovers it is dream-destination because it gives adventure and pleasure the top priority. Hiking, trekking, mountain bicycling, camping, leisure tourism, forest walk and other spine-chilling sports echo the very fun-loving spirit of Mukteshwar. And not to forget the Kumaoni mount watering cuisines which make your vacation the most memorable one.
The abode of unrivalled beauty blended with spiritusalism, Mukteshwar attracts multitudes of nature lovers. Encompassed by coniferous forests and orchards, the scenic snow-clad Himalayas in the Waterfallnorth with a panoramic view of peaks like Nanda Devi (25646 ft), Nanda Devi East (24391 ft), Nanda Kot (22510 ft), Nanda Ghunti (20702 ft), Trishul (23360 ft) and the Panchachuli massif (22650) it captivates every eye.
Resonating as a popular hill station perched atop a hill ridge soaring to a height of 8200 ht, its tranquil backdrop oozes with the elixir of life. The meeting of the Gagar Ranges and the Lohuklet Ranges complements the while landscape incredibly and the Appi-Nampa peaks of Nepal, Chaukhamba Peak of Garhwal are also visible.
At an altitude of 2286 m, Mukteshwar housed the prettiest Himalayan Resort (at a distance of just 53 km from Nainital), the famous Indian Veterinary Research Institute (established in 1893) and a Wildlife Sanctuary (a division of the famous Corbett National Park. Even Jim Corbett, Chauli-ki-Jalithe world-renowned hunter and a nature lover fell prey to its unparalleled aura.
Besides the aforesaid attractions, it also furnishes solace and spiritual alleviation to those who have given up hope. Popularly called the ‘Wish Temple’, the Chauli-ki-Jali temple dedicated to Lord Shiva gives the light of hope to the childless people. It is also the highest point in the locality.
|Details of room category and room rates|
|S.no||Room Category||No of rooms||Room rates|
|1||Deluxe double bed room (2 person)||2||2200||2500||2950|
|2||Super deluxe double bed room (2 person)||4||2400||2700||3200|
|3||Luxury double bed room (2 person)||2||2600||2900||3450|
|4||Super deluxe four beded||1||4200||4800||5700|
|5||Semi deluxe double bed room (2 person)||1||2000||2300||2700|
|6||Economy double bed room (2 person)||1||1800||2100||2500|
|S.no||Room Category||No of rooms||Room rates|
|1||Super deluxe double bed room (2 person)||5||2400||2700||3100|
|2||Luxury Suite with 3 two beded room (for six people)||1||6000||6900||8100|
|Extra person to be charged @ 35% on room rent.|
|No charges for child upto 3 years.|
|Child from 5 years upto 12 years will be charged @ 25% on room rent.|
|5% Luxury tax to be charged extra on above rates.|
Cancellation Policy and Rules
1. In case guest decides not to avail accommodation reserved by him in advance, the refund of the charges deposited would be governed by the following conditions –
(a) 20 days and above – 75% refunded
(b) 7 days to 10 days- 40 % refunded
(c) Less than 7 days – no refund
(d) Service Charges are non-refundable
2. All the bank charges and commission to bank if any shall be deducted from the refund.
3. Self-cooking is not allowed in the rooms or hotel campus.
4. The rates are likely to be revised at any point of time and the difference if any, shall be cleared at the time of check in.
5. Valid ID proof is mandatory. PAN card is not a valid ID Proof.
6. Room service not available.
7. Kitchen facility are available from 8:00 am to 10:30 pm Please note that we will take last order at 10:00 pm
8. In case of power cut due to any reason we have invertor and in every room we have supplied electricity to power one light in room and one in bathroom.
9. Use of any kind of electrical appliances like electric kettle is prohibited and if found then a penalty of ₹ 200 shall be payable by the guest.
10. Room heaters during winter season is provided on demand and will be charged ₹ 200 per heater per day and only 1 heater shall be provide in a room.
11. If any hotel property is damaged then the Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by themselves, their friends or any other person for whom they are responsible, actual cost or market value whichever is higher shall be charged.
12. Extra person shall be charged as per the prevailing rates, please confirm before booking.
13. In case of default in payment of dues by a Guest, the management shall have a Lien on the luggage and belongings, and be entitled to detain the same, and to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the Guest, and appropriate the sale proceeds towards the amount due by Guest without prejudice towards the amount due to the Management’s right to adopt such further recovery proceedings as may be required
14. Check In time is 12 noon and check out time is 10: 00 am. The Guest shall vacate the room allotted to him on expiry of the period of occupation granted to the guest. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry of the period, the Management shall have the right to remove the Guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
15. The number of person entered in the register while checking in shall be allowed to stay in room, if the number of person exceeds then the Management shall have the right to request the Guest or the exceeding person to leave the room and the Guest or the exceeding number of person shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default the management shall have the right to remove the Guest’s luggage and belongings from the room allotted to the Guests at any time
16. Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or when going to bed and not leave the key in the key hole. The Management will not, in any whatsoever, be responsible for any loss and / or damaged to Guest’s belonging or any other property from either the hotel room or from any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
17. Bringing into and / or storage of raw or exposed Cinema film or any other articles of a combustible or hazardous nature and / or prohibited Goods and/or goods of objectionable nature, in the Hotel is prohibited,. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the Management, its other Guests, invites, visitors, agents and servants for any loss. Financial or other, and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the Guest own negligence and non- observation of any / all instruction.
18. The Guest shall use all the facilities and services available at the hotel with care and caution entirely at the Guest’s risk. The Guest shall agree to abide by and follow all instruction placed by the Management at various places in the hotel premises. The Management shall not be responsible for any injury to the Guest or damage to Guest’s goods that may be caused as a result of use of the facilities/ Services or from any reason whatsoever.
19. It is agreed that the Guests will conduct himself/herself in a respectable manner and not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the Hotel premise. The management reserves the right to request any Guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the Guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default the management shall have the right to remove the Guest’s luggage and belongings from the room allotted to the Guests at any time, without assigning any reason thereof and without any previous notice, or to shift the Guest to any other suitable accommodation.
20. The Guests are required to observe, abide by, conform to and be bound to all applicable act and laws and the Government Rules and Regulations in force from time to time.
21. All dispute subject to Nainital Jurisdiction only.
Spirituality begins where religion ends. Meditation is one of the best things a person can do to himself. There are many hidden powers in every human that we generally don't know about. Generally a person does not use his full power for his work and meditation definitely helps a person to explore himself and achieve his potential.
Our spiritual package contains meditation lectures/talks on spirituality and consultancy for individual/companies. We also discuss various known and unknown aspects of spirituality and will also take you to some of the most powerful nodal points around this region of Himalaya which are full of strong vibrations. Many stories are narrated about this place, we would like to point out here that there is much more than heard and told.
We would like you to proceed on journey towards the ultimate. You would get peace of mind, satisfaction, smoothness, stability and it will also improve your decision making power and sharpness, which will help to you overcome all kind of difficulties in your life in worldly matters.
As a human being we have a limited sense of understanding and realising the things as we are filled up to the brim with current occupation. We immediately try to discard the things that deviates from our way of the thoughts which lead us to a dead end.
We in spiritualism work towards our journey to reach the ultimate, but there are no quick solutions about the steps to realize this goal. When the spiritual things start working, you would definitely gain peace of mind, satisfaction, bliss and other unique things. An improved will-power will make you stay confident and efficient and you general sensibility would also improve which would assist you to find quick solutions problems without getting disturbed.Feel the gravity of emptiness (shoonya) to the stage where you can feel that you are nothing but blissful This is where real melting of ego begins. This is the point where the person realising the strange power in himself.