|Details of room category and room rates|
|S.no||Room Category||No of rooms||Room rates|
|1||Deluxe double bed room (2 person)||2||2200||2500||2950|
|2||Super deluxe double bed room (2 person)||4||2400||2700||3200|
|3||Luxury double bed room (2 person)||2||2600||2900||3450|
|4||Super deluxe four beded||1||4200||4800||5700|
|5||Semi deluxe double bed room (2 person)||1||2000||2300||2700|
|6||Economy double bed room (2 person)||1||1800||2100||2500|
|S.no||Room Category||No of rooms||Room rates|
|1||Super deluxe double bed room (2 person)||5||2400||2700||3100|
|2||Luxury Suite with 3 two beded room (for six people)||1||6000||6900||8100|
|Extra person to be charged @ 35% on room rent.|
|No charges for child upto 3 years.|
|Child from 5 years upto 12 years will be charged @ 25% on room rent.|
|5% Luxury tax to be charged extra on above rates.|
Cancellation Policy and Rules
1. In case guest decides not to avail accommodation reserved by him in advance, the refund of the charges deposited would be governed by the following conditions –
(a) 20 days and above – 75% refunded
(b) 7 days to 10 days- 40 % refunded
(c) Less than 7 days – no refund
(d) Service Charges are non-refundable
2. All the bank charges and commission to bank if any shall be deducted from the refund.
3. Self-cooking is not allowed in the rooms or hotel campus.
4. The rates are likely to be revised at any point of time and the difference if any, shall be cleared at the time of check in.
5. Valid ID proof is mandatory. PAN card is not a valid ID Proof.
6. Room service not available.
7. Kitchen facility are available from 8:00 am to 10:30 pm Please note that we will take last order at 10:00 pm
8. In case of power cut due to any reason we have invertor and in every room we have supplied electricity to power one light in room and one in bathroom.
9. Use of any kind of electrical appliances like electric kettle is prohibited and if found then a penalty of ₹ 200 shall be payable by the guest.
10. Room heaters during winter season is provided on demand and will be charged ₹ 200 per heater per day and only 1 heater shall be provide in a room.
11. If any hotel property is damaged then the Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage caused by themselves, their friends or any other person for whom they are responsible, actual cost or market value whichever is higher shall be charged.
12. Extra person shall be charged as per the prevailing rates, please confirm before booking.
13. In case of default in payment of dues by a Guest, the management shall have a Lien on the luggage and belongings, and be entitled to detain the same, and to sell or auction such property at any time without reference to the Guest, and appropriate the sale proceeds towards the amount due by Guest without prejudice towards the amount due to the Management’s right to adopt such further recovery proceedings as may be required
14. Check In time is 12 noon and check out time is 10: 00 am. The Guest shall vacate the room allotted to him on expiry of the period of occupation granted to the guest. On failure of the guest to vacate the room on expiry of the period, the Management shall have the right to remove the Guest and his/her belongings from the room occupied by the Guest.
15. The number of person entered in the register while checking in shall be allowed to stay in room, if the number of person exceeds then the Management shall have the right to request the Guest or the exceeding person to leave the room and the Guest or the exceeding number of person shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default the management shall have the right to remove the Guest’s luggage and belongings from the room allotted to the Guests at any time
16. Guests are particularly requested to lock the door of their rooms when going out or when going to bed and not leave the key in the key hole. The Management will not, in any whatsoever, be responsible for any loss and / or damaged to Guest’s belonging or any other property from either the hotel room or from any other part of the hotel for any cause whatsoever including theft or pilferage.
17. Bringing into and / or storage of raw or exposed Cinema film or any other articles of a combustible or hazardous nature and / or prohibited Goods and/or goods of objectionable nature, in the Hotel is prohibited,. The Guest shall be solely liable and responsible to the Management, its other Guests, invites, visitors, agents and servants for any loss. Financial or other, and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the Guest own negligence and non- observation of any / all instruction.
18. The Guest shall use all the facilities and services available at the hotel with care and caution entirely at the Guest’s risk. The Guest shall agree to abide by and follow all instruction placed by the Management at various places in the hotel premises. The Management shall not be responsible for any injury to the Guest or damage to Guest’s goods that may be caused as a result of use of the facilities/ Services or from any reason whatsoever.
19. It is agreed that the Guests will conduct himself/herself in a respectable manner and not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the Hotel premise. The management reserves the right to request any Guest to vacate his/her room or other areas of the hotel forthwith without previous notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and the Guest shall be bound to vacate when requested to do so. In default the management shall have the right to remove the Guest’s luggage and belongings from the room allotted to the Guests at any time, without assigning any reason thereof and without any previous notice, or to shift the Guest to any other suitable accommodation.
20. The Guests are required to observe, abide by, conform to and be bound to all applicable act and laws and the Government Rules and Regulations in force from time to time.
21. All dispute subject to Nainital Jurisdiction only.